This week it's all about...
Give the gift of Dance UK books or membership this Christmas
Dance UK has some great books that make ideal presents for dancers, teachers, choreographers and dance professionals. And to make like even easier, we can send books direct to your recipient and include a personalised message from you. (Note: if you would like us to send your book direct to the recipient, please put the person’s name and address and your personal message in the ‘notes’ box on Paypal.)
Alternatively, support Dance UK and offer someone a really invaluable present, by purchasing a Dance UK gift membership. It costs just £25 per year, or £17.50 for students, and includes numerous benefits, such as a monthly e-newsletter, an exclusive subscription to Dance UK's magazine, discounts on Dance UK event tickets and access to free networking events.
Lobby, champion, advocate, develop, nurture, inform, guide
Dance UK works on behalf of its members and the wider dance sector to:
- Lobby politicians and funders.
- Champion healthier dancers and a healthier dance economy.
- Advocate for the increased profile of dance in all its diverse and dynamic forms.
- Develop and facilitate networks for the profession.
- Nurture and encourage career development.
- Provide information and guidance for the public and professionals.