This week it's all about...
Applications open for funded Dance UK Choreographers Observerships
At the National Choreographers Conference on 11 May Dance UK announced its new Choreographers Observership Programme, funded by Arts Council England. The programme will provide ten choreographers with awards to observe a choreographer at work in a creative context (over two sessions). A short conversation about that working process will take place between the two choreographers before and after the observership has taken place. The choreographer being observed will receive a small fee of £300 for their time.
To apply download and complete the application form, equal opportunities form, attach your CV and return to email@example.com. Deadline 25 June 2013.
For further information call Dance UK's office on 020 7713 0730 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Lobby, champion, advocate, develop, nurture, inform, guide
Dance UK works on behalf of its members and the wider dance sector to:
- Lobby politicians and funders.
- Champion healthier dancers and a healthier dance economy.
- Advocate for the increased profile of dance in all its diverse and dynamic forms.
- Develop and facilitate networks for the profession.
- Nurture and encourage career development.
- Provide information and guidance for the public and professionals.