This week it's all about...
Dance UK's upcoming conference
Lobby, champion, advocate, develop, nurture, inform, guide
Dance UK works on behalf of its members and the wider dance sector to:
- Lobby politicians and funders.
- Champion healthier dancers and a healthier dance economy.
- Advocate for the increased profile of dance in all its diverse and dynamic forms.
- Develop and facilitate networks for the profession.
- Nurture and encourage career development.
- Provide information and guidance for the public and professionals.
Find out more about Dance UK's ongoing work and how you can get involved by downloading the below information pack:
Dance UK 'Framing the Future' information pack (2.9 MB)