This week it's all about...
Dance UK magazine, Issue 88: New Inspiration
Dance UK members should receive this by post this week!
Not yet a member? Join now and receive the magazine as part of the welcome pack!
Dance UK is recruiting for a finance director. If you would like to apply, please download a job description, application form and equal opportunities form from below and send complete to email@example.com by 10am on Monday 22 September.
In the meantime...
Thank you to all that submitted photos for #dancersneedrest
Look out for the winning photo in Dancing Times' October issue!
Lobby, champion, advocate, develop, nurture, inform, guide
Dance UK works on behalf of its members and the wider dance sector to:
- Lobby politicians and funders.
- Champion healthier dancers and a healthier dance economy.
- Advocate for the increased profile of dance in all its diverse and dynamic forms.
- Develop and facilitate networks for the profession.
- Nurture and encourage career development.
- Provide information and guidance for the public and professionals.
Find out more about Dance UK's ongoing work and how you can get involved by downloading the below information pack:
Dance UK moved into shared offices with Youth Dance England, National Dance Teachers Association and Association of Dance of the African Diaspora in August to continue collaboratively working together. We have used storage supported by Henfield Storage