The Future: New Ideas, New Inspirations
Industry-Wide Conference for Dance
Thank you to everyone who attended The Future: New Ideas, New Inspirations, or followed along online. We're glad to have provided a platform for critical discussions about the future of the dance industry in the UK.
Film footage of selected sessions are available online at Dance UK TV. Please tweet us your thoughts and feedback using the hashtag #dukfuture or email us on email@example.com.
Feedback and discussions from The Future: New Ideas, New Inspirations will feed into Dance UK's five-year strategy for dance, which will be published on International Dance Day, 29 April.
Lobby, champion, advocate, develop, nurture, inform, guide
Dance UK works on behalf of its members and the wider dance sector to:
- Lobby politicians and funders.
- Champion healthier dancers and a healthier dance economy.
- Advocate for the increased profile of dance in all its diverse and dynamic forms.
- Develop and facilitate networks for the profession.
- Nurture and encourage career development.
- Provide information and guidance for the public and professionals.
Find out more about Dance UK's ongoing work and how you can get involved by downloading the below information pack:
Dance UK moved into shared offices with Youth Dance England, National Dance Teachers Association and Association of Dance of the African Diaspora in August 2014 to continue collaboratively working together. We have used storage supported by Henfield Storage