This week it's all about...
Dance UK magazine, Issue 88: New Inspiration
Dance UK members should receive this by post this week!
Not yet a member? Join now and receive the magazine as part of the welcome pack!
In the meantime...
Thank you to all that submitted photos for #dancersneedrest
The winner will be contacted next week. Look out for the winning photo in Dancing Times' October issue!
Lobby, champion, advocate, develop, nurture, inform, guide
Dance UK works on behalf of its members and the wider dance sector to:
- Lobby politicians and funders.
- Champion healthier dancers and a healthier dance economy.
- Advocate for the increased profile of dance in all its diverse and dynamic forms.
- Develop and facilitate networks for the profession.
- Nurture and encourage career development.
- Provide information and guidance for the public and professionals.