Click here to Join/Renew Now
Individual membership is just £25 and £17.50 for students and recent graduates. Corporate rates start at just £55.
As the arts face a period of economic uncertainty Dance UK is urging dance professionals to stand together. Dance UK was set up for dance professionals by dance professionals in 1982 and works to tackle the big issues that the dance sector faces as a unified force representing the needs of all dancers.
Dance UK's work includes lobbying government on dance issues and leading campaigns within the sector for improvements in dancers health. Dance UK would have no influence without its members. The dancers and dance professionals that are on board give Dance UK its understanding of the sector and the authority to work on its behalf, as Tamara Rojo, principal dancer with The Royal Ballet and Artistic Director of English National Ballet, says:
‘If you want your voice to be heard, if you want your opinion to count, if you want dance to matter, join Dance UK’.
Your membership will help Dance UK to campaign for development and investment in dance, whether that’s ensuring all school children have the opportunity to learn to dance or increasing access to top quality medical care for all dancers.
Dance UK's membership is an extended network including national and international dance organisations, individuals working in dance (performers, choreographers, managers, medical practitioners etc) and those who simply support dance.
Besides being part of the dance community, is there anything else that I can get from joining Dance UK?
- 2 issues of Dance UK's new look Magazine a year.
- Monthly eNews with Auditions and Jobs noticeboard
- Access to professional e-group networks and discussion forums.
- Free set of DUK information sheets covering a range of topics from nutrition to PAYE worth £28.50.
- Access to cost-effective accident and public liability and personal accident insurance.
- Opportunity to join the UK Choreographers Directory (UKCD).
- Discounts on Dance UK events and publications.
- Information and advice on a wide range of issues.
Click on the description that most accurately meets your profile on the right to find out exactly what we could do for you.
Sounds great! How much is it and how do I join?
We're glad to hear that. You can join Dance UK as an individual member, a student member or as a corporate company. If you are a choreographer joining as an individual member you can also apply to join the UK Choreographers Directory at the same time.
Individual membership is just £25 and £17.50 for students and recent graduates
- Valid for 12 months from the month you join.
- If you are a student or have graduated in the last 12 months the fee is £17.50.
- If you are joining as an individual members you can join the UK Choreographers Directory (UKCD) at the same time for an extra £40.Click here for more information
Click here to Join/Renew Now
Forgotten your log in details?
If you need a reminder of your log in details, email email@example.com or call 020 7713 0730.
Corporate membership starts at just £55
- Because Dance UK understands the situation for small dance companies, the corporate membership fee is based on the organisation's annual turnover making it affordable from just £55 per year upwards.
- Dance UK Corporate membership gives the company access to all the General benefits, excluding discounts on Public Liability Insurance.
- Corporate members can receive up to 15 copies of each new Dance UK Magazine for their staff members and/or Libraries.
- Our Corporate members are Invoiced each financial year, as joining online is unfortunately not yet available for corporate members.
- Please download the application form below and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org or please do call us on 020 7713 0730 for more information.
- The rates are listed on the corporate membership application form and are based on a financial year (beginning of April - end of March).
- Dance UK Corporate Membership Form 13-14 (38.0 KB)