Click here to Join/Renew Now
As of 1 April 2016 Dance UK is now trading as One Dance UK, the national body for dance.
Our new One Dance UK membership offer is under development and will launch on the One Dance UK website in June. Learn more about what is included in membership here.
Until then, membership for One Dance UK will continue to be run via the Dance UK website, and Teacher/Educational Memberships will be run through the NDTA website.
If you are already a member of Dance UK there's no need to do anything. All current members of Dance UK will automatically become members of One Dance UK.
Membership is valid for one year from the date of purchase.
Click here to Join/Renew Now
Forgotten your log in details?
If you need a reminder of your log in details, email email@example.com or call 020 7713 0730.
Individual Membership (£35)
One Dance UK Individual membership is targeted for dancers. choreographers, teachers, lecturers, producers, managers, dance managers, dance marketing and publicity and other individuals working in, or interested in, dance.
Our One Dance UK website membership area is still under development but fear not! You can still sign up as a member through this website and get all the benefits of being a One Dance UK member.
• Join your professional network (choreographers, independent dance artists, teachers, healthcare practitioners, dance company managers and administrators and others)
• Discounts and ticket offers
• Discount on posting jobs to One Dance UK website [non-member rate is £40 / member rate is £25]
• Latest job listings straight to your inbox
• Promotional opportunities for your work through our wide-reaching social networks (over 89,000 followers on Facebook)
• Discounted public liability insurance for freelance teachers and workshop leaders through a reputable broker
• Exclusive up-to-date information and industry news
• Downloadable information and guides with expert advice and important information about your profession
• Profession-specific online networking e-groups for choreographers, arts managers, teachers, healthcare practitioners, independent dance artists, dance students, fundraisers and a dance advocacy e-group.
• Professional advice by phone and email, including how to make the most of our specialist healthcare resources
• Discounted targeted Continuing Professional Development (CPD) programmes for dancers, teachers and choreographers
• Discounts to professional specialist events, conferences, workshops and networking opportunities
• Eligible to become a One Dance UK Dance Ambassador – we have this in the student membership
• Fundraising advice and discounted access to One Dance UK fundraising resources
• Monthly e-Newsletter, regular publications featuring specialist areas of our work, and twice-yearly One Dance UK magazine with the latest artistic discussion and industry information
Corporate membership starts at just £60
Because One Dance UK understands the situation for small dance companies, the corporate membership fee is based on the organisation's annual turnover making it affordable from just £60 per year upwards
The membership is for dance companies, industry suppliers, festival organisations, charities, production companies and others
- One Dance UK’s Organisation Membership offers all the generous benefits of the INDIVIDUAL MEMBERS and more!
- Receive up to 5 copies of One Dance UK twice-yearly magazine and e-newsletter for distribution to staff members and/or libraries, and regular publications featuring specialist areas of our work
- Promotional opportunities for your work through our wide-reaching social networks
- Discounts on our books and publications
- Discounted Healthier Dancer Programme talks
- Discounted advocacy and lobbying training
- Discounted places for up to 5 staff for each One Dance UK event, CPD course, conference etc.
You can get more information about the One Dance UK membership option at the One Dance UK website.
Our membership area is still under development but you can still sign up for your membership through the Dance UK website and have access to all the benefits your membership can give you.