Medical Practitioner profile
- Practitioner Types: Acupuncturist, Osteopath, Pilates
- Specialist Experience: Lyndsy Mills is registered by the General Osteopathic Council and is a member of the British Osteopathic Association. Lyndsy is a highly skilled and experienced structural osteopath who is a specialist in treating a wide range of musculo-skeletal disorders and injuries. Lyndsy has also trained at the London School for the Treatment of Sports Injuries and has postgraduate training in the cranial field of osteopathy, medical acupuncture and sports medicine. Prior to Lyndsy's extensive training in Osteopathy, she trained at the London School of Contemporary Dance and worked as a professional dancer in London for ten years, including a number of TV, film and music video credits. Lyndsy regularly treats on the BA Physical Theatre course at the University of Essex and dancers in the West End.
- Dance Styles: Break dancing, Classical Ballet, Commercial, Contemporary, Hip-hop, Jazz, Musical Theatre, Street, Tap
- Region: London
- Telephone: 02079210538
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.lyndsymillsosteopathy.co.uk/
- Qualifications: B.Ost, British School of Osteopathy, 2009 Pilates training with APPI and polestar comprehensive rehabilitation course, 2013
- Professional Bodies: General Osteopathic Council
- Services Provided: Osteopathy, Pilates, Medical Acupuncture, Cranial Osteopathy, Rehabilitation.
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday: 9-10, Saturday: 3-6, Sunday: 9-6
Waterloo Business Centre
117 Waterloo Road