What if I want to recommend a practitioner for the directory?
Dance UK is constantly adding to and updating the directory. If you know of a practitioner with dance experience you think should be included on the directory please let us know. We will require their name, profession and how they can be contacted, along with your own name and position in the dance profession. We will then invite them to complete an application form and once relevant details have been checked we will add them to the directory.Send your recommendation to email@example.com
Are you a practitioner?
If you have experience treating or working with dancers and would like to be listed on the directory, please email firstname.lastname@example.org registering your interest. In the new year we will be launching the new and improved One Dance UK Healthcare Practitioners Directory. Planned changes include:
- All those listed will be asked to maintain up to date One Dance UK 'Healthcare Practitioners and Dance Scientists' specialist membership.
- Clearer instructions for those wishing to join the directory, including detailed eligibility criteria and the ability to apply online.
- The ability to maintain and update your own Healthcare Practitioner Directory profile through the members area of our new website.
- More thorough terms and conditions and disclaimer agreements.
- The ability to advertise your services (if eligible) as available to our Performance Optimisation Package (POP) members